[String-schools] Spring School on Superstring Theory and Related Topics
Stefan Fredenhagen
2006-01-05 16:11:54 UTC
Hi all,

as last year somehow we missed to announce the ICTP spring school in time.
The official deadline was december 31, maybe it is still possible to register.

The dates:

Spring School on Superstring Theory and Related Topics
from 27 March 2006 until 4 April 2006
at Abdous Salam ICTP, Trieste
http://cdsagenda5.ictp.trieste.it/full_display.php?ida=a04184#

Best wishes,
Stefan
Florian Gmeiner
2006-01-05 16:40:18 UTC
Hi all,

The weblink pointed to the school of last year, this one should work:
http://cdsagenda5.ictp.trieste.it/full_display.php?smr=0&ida=a05197#

The deadline is January 10.

Best regards,
Florian