From Magnetic Monopole to Magnetic Strings
Golden Boar
2005-06-02 05:39:15 UTC
We will presume that magnetic monopoles exist and call the negative
monopole a Stron, and the positive monopole a Ntron.

Strons will be attracted to Ntrons.
Strons will be repelled by Strons.
Ntrons will be repelled by Ntrons.
An Stron will bond with an Ntron to form a magnetic dipole.

Magnetic dipoles will be attracted to each other, and will arrange
themseleves in such a way, so that the Stron of one dipole will bond
with the Ntron of another dipole.

Magnetic monopoles will also be attracted to magnetic dipoles.

It is easy to deduce from the above information that magnetic strings
would be the natural conclusion of having magnetic monopoles. Let us
call these m-strings for short.

Some of these m-strings would also be able to bind with themselves,
forming a magnetic loop. Let us call these m-loops for short.

These magnetic loops would be formed from an equal number of negative
and positive magnetic monopoles.

The smallest m-loop would be made from 2 magnetic dipoles.

M-loops would have no exterior magnetic field due to all the force
lines being connected within the loop, and thereby producing an
internal magnetic field.

The direction of the magnetic field would be clockwise when viewed from
above the m-loop (so it looks like a circle), and anti-clockwise when
viewed from below the m-loop.

This is the reason for quantum spin.

To be continued...
Uncle Al
2005-06-03 06:06:01 UTC
Post by Golden Boar
We will presume that magnetic monopoles exist and call the negative
monopole a Stron, and the positive monopole a Ntron.
[snip]

If so, then you unpresume Maxwell's equations that allow electric or
magnetic monopoles, but not both. Uncle Al's money is on Maxwell.
--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf
Golden Boar
2005-06-03 19:53:33 UTC
Post by Uncle Al
Post by Golden Boar
We will presume that magnetic monopoles exist and call the negative
monopole a Stron, and the positive monopole a Ntron.
[snip]
If so, then you unpresume Maxwell's equations that allow electric or
magnetic monopoles, but not both. Uncle Al's money is on Maxwell.
--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf
Where and how exactly do Maxwell's equation deny the existence of
magnetic monopoles?

But thats beside the point, my conclusion was that they don't exist
because they bonded to form m-loops.
Puppet_Sock
2005-06-05 06:27:52 UTC
Uncle Al wrote:
[snip]
Post by Uncle Al
If so, then you unpresume Maxwell's equations that allow electric or
magnetic monopoles, but not both. Uncle Al's money is on Maxwell.
No less a personage than Dirac disagrees with you Al.
Socks
p6
2005-06-05 06:29:30 UTC
Post by Golden Boar
Post by Uncle Al
Post by Golden Boar
We will presume that magnetic monopoles exist and call the negative
monopole a Stron, and the positive monopole a Ntron.
[snip]
If so, then you unpresume Maxwell's equations that allow electric or
magnetic monopoles, but not both. Uncle Al's money is on Maxwell.
--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf
Where and how exactly do Maxwell's equation deny the existence of
magnetic monopoles?
But thats beside the point, my conclusion was that they don't exist
because they bonded to form m-loops.
Can you take at look at these modified maxwellian equations:

http://www.pbase.com/image/40276371/original

http://www.pbase.com/image/40276407/original

The scientist Dr. Tiller working for 30 years about it
modified Maxwells equations to allow for monopoles that
act exactly like electric charges but occuring in a second
dual space. Anyway. Here's the accompanying text:

"A diagrammatic representation of this functionality is given in
Figure 2.2. There, we see our cognitive domain that we call
physical reality in the center and a dual or conjugate 4-space
reality connected to it. In the esoteric literature, this has
been labeled "etheric reality. Here, we make the additional
postulate that the moieties that write the waves in this etheric
or (kx, ky, kz, kt) space are the magnetic monopoles. Thus, the
electric monopoles operate in direct-space while the magnetic
monopoles operate in reciprocal space with a very special type of
"mirror" relationship (not a reflection mirror) functioning
between them(2) (see Chapters 7 and 8). Via this unique mirror,
the magnetic monopoles of R-space generate magnetic dipole images
in D- space while the electric monopoles of D-space generate
electric dipole images in R-space. This leads to our normal
Maxwell equations for electromagnetism functioning in Dspace and
another set of analogous equations for magnetoelectrism
functioning in R-space . This is illustrated in Table 2. 1. We
will see later in Chapter 8, where we deal with the quantitative
physics perspective, that this procedure allows us to predict how
the non-local forces vary from point-to-point in Dspace
(space-time) via natural events occurring in R-space. Thus, this
general approach allows us to totally eliminate the thre e major
dichotomies of QM listed earlier. We will also see later in
Chapter 8 that a part of the R-space behavior is present in every
physical measurement that anyone makes so that a new definition
of what one takes to be a physical quality must eventually he
made. "

Here's his web site.

www.tillerfoundation.com

Know what's wrong with his equations and why they are impossible?

Thanks.

P6
Golden Boar
2005-06-06 14:32:33 UTC
I made a huge mistake here, a positive magnetic monopole would
annihilate with a negatice magnetic monopole, so no magnetic strings
would be formed.
Puppet_Sock
2005-06-06 21:41:36 UTC
Post by Golden Boar
I made a huge mistake here, a positive magnetic monopole would
annihilate with a negatice magnetic monopole, so no magnetic strings
would be formed.
Not necessarily. Monopoles can have electric and topological
charge. There's a name for it objects with both, but I don't
recall it just off. Both values need to be coserved.

You should get a review article or two before you continue.
Socks